Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone doesn’t work.

How do I get my iPhone to turn on?

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 14

Posted on May 5, 2021 10:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 6, 2021 10:55 AM

Hi DL14-yb,

We appreciate you reaching out through Apple Support Communities for help with your iPhone that is unresponsive. Let's sort this out together.

Have you had a chance to attempt to force restart your device? If not, please do so now, and let us know how it goes. Here's a guide with the steps:

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support

It may take a few attempts to force restart it correctly. However, if it remains unresponsive after attempting this step, you'll want to reach out to Apple Support directly to inquire about available service options. Here's a direct link:

Get Support

Have a great day!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 6, 2021 10:55 AM in response to DL14-yb

Hi DL14-yb,

We appreciate you reaching out through Apple Support Communities for help with your iPhone that is unresponsive. Let's sort this out together.

Have you had a chance to attempt to force restart your device? If not, please do so now, and let us know how it goes. Here's a guide with the steps:

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support

It may take a few attempts to force restart it correctly. However, if it remains unresponsive after attempting this step, you'll want to reach out to Apple Support directly to inquire about available service options. Here's a direct link:

Get Support

Have a great day!

My iPhone doesn’t work.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.