Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

email

i’m not receiving emails because of my storage and when i delete my emails i still don’t get emails

Posted on May 5, 2021 12:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2021 12:42 PM

leilei272 wrote:

when i delete my emails i still don’t get emails

Very likely, deleting emails simply moves them to a trash folder, and therefore they remain on your iPhone.

Unless your emails contain huge attachments, or you’re talking about thousands of messages, they likely don’t occupy sufficient storage to matter very much.

Check Settings > General > iPhone Storage and clear up your big items that you discover there.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 5, 2021 12:42 PM in response to leilei272

leilei272 wrote:

when i delete my emails i still don’t get emails

Very likely, deleting emails simply moves them to a trash folder, and therefore they remain on your iPhone.

Unless your emails contain huge attachments, or you’re talking about thousands of messages, they likely don’t occupy sufficient storage to matter very much.

Check Settings > General > iPhone Storage and clear up your big items that you discover there.

email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.