Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unavailable Mobility measurements

Dear Sir or Madam,

With regards to MOBILITY measurements, Apple watch ⌚️ records stair speed data completely fine : it's consistently available in HEALTH app after I go up or down the stairs.

However, because the other mobility metrics besides stair speed are interesting to track, I'm bummed they're not working at all. No data gets recorded or displayed in the HEALTH app for :

• double support time
  • step length
  • walking asymmetry
  • walking speed

Could you please enlighten me on this technical issue? I searched the various settings but i can't find out a way out of this problem.

PS: I do see a measurement of the metrics mentioned above for February 15th but the purchase date of my Apple Watch ⌚️ was March 30th which makes me wonder. How is this possible?

Looking forward to your explanations. Thanks in advance.

Apple Watch Series 6, watchOS 7

Posted on May 6, 2021 7:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 6, 2021 7:41 AM

In the health app it says all the items on your list can be measured if;

Quote;

When you carry your phone near your waist-such as in a pocket -and walk steadily on flat ground.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 6, 2021 7:41 AM in response to omarhaloui17

In the health app it says all the items on your list can be measured if;

Quote;

When you carry your phone near your waist-such as in a pocket -and walk steadily on flat ground.

Unavailable Mobility measurements

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.