Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ITunes Library transfer PC/MacBook

I tried to import my Apple Music Library from my PC via a thumb drive and the only music that shows up is purchased music through Apple ITunes store. Now my Music Icon on my Tool bar doesn't open to ITunes at all. Any suggestions?

Posted on May 6, 2021 10:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 6, 2021 1:59 PM

Did you follow this procedure:

Move your iTunes library to a new computer - Apple Community

or Apple's version:

How to move your iTunes library to a new computer - Apple Support

If you think that you've moved your library correctly but cannot see your expected content when you open the library, or you see cloud links to items which should be stored locally, then see Empty/corrupt iTunes library after upgrade/crash. If you have difficulty updating content see Repair security permissions for iTunes for Windows or Repair security permissions for iTunes for Mac as appropriate.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 6, 2021 1:59 PM in response to ChrisLento

Did you follow this procedure:

Move your iTunes library to a new computer - Apple Community

or Apple's version:

How to move your iTunes library to a new computer - Apple Support

If you think that you've moved your library correctly but cannot see your expected content when you open the library, or you see cloud links to items which should be stored locally, then see Empty/corrupt iTunes library after upgrade/crash. If you have difficulty updating content see Repair security permissions for iTunes for Windows or Repair security permissions for iTunes for Mac as appropriate.

ITunes Library transfer PC/MacBook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.