You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Learn about all the features, apps, and settings of your iPhone

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a app subscription I can't delete/cancel and am being charged

I have no way of canceling Magical Scanner, what am i suppose to do? its charging me $25 a month

Posted on May 6, 2021 10:50 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 6, 2021 10:55 AM

Go to Settings, tap on your name at the top, then Subscriptions. Do you see the subscription? If it is there you can tap on it and cancel it. If there is no cancel option but there is a renew option it has already been canceled.

If you don’t see it at all then the subscription is either under a different Apple ID or is directly with the app provider. You would need to cancel it on their website if this is the case. See→If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 6, 2021 10:55 AM in response to MagicalScanner

Go to Settings, tap on your name at the top, then Subscriptions. Do you see the subscription? If it is there you can tap on it and cancel it. If there is no cancel option but there is a renew option it has already been canceled.

If you don’t see it at all then the subscription is either under a different Apple ID or is directly with the app provider. You would need to cancel it on their website if this is the case. See→If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed - Apple Support

I have a app subscription I can't delete/cancel and am being charged

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.