Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad shut off during iOS update, won't turn back on!

During one of Apple's most recent iOS updates, my iPad was in the middle of it and then it abruptly shut down and would not turn back on! I've tried everything! It doesn't respond when connecting it to a computer/iTunes. It's a fairly new 10.2. Barely used, basically brand new condition. Any suggestions? If you've seen this before what was the outcome? Will it end up costing me?

Posted on May 6, 2021 2:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 6, 2021 4:21 PM

MandyLG86 wrote:

During one of Apple's most recent iOS updates, my iPad was in the middle of it and then it abruptly shut down and would not turn back on! I've tried everything! It doesn't respond when connecting it to a computer/iTunes. It's a fairly new 10.2. Barely used, basically brand new condition. Any suggestions? If you've seen this before what was the outcome? Will it end up costing me?

click here If you can't update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 6, 2021 4:21 PM in response to MandyLG86

MandyLG86 wrote:

click here If you can't update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

iPad shut off during iOS update, won't turn back on!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.