Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 11 lags when playing PUBG

When playing game(PUbG MOBILE) on my iPhone 11 is lag New version 14.5.1

Please Fix this problem

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on May 7, 2021 12:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2021 12:48 PM

Hello friend, my wife's phone is iPhone 11 and there is no problem playing PUBG (we play together) at maximum graphics and extreme frame rates (60 FPS), but my friend's iphone 11 PRO lags at extreme FPS, this is strange since the PRO version should be better and faster than the 11 normal version....

New iphones are actually worse than old ones like Iphone 6s, 7 and 8. Really disgraceful bcause iphones were the best for gaming, now they are not....

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 2, 2021 12:48 PM in response to whoisvinayak

Hello friend, my wife's phone is iPhone 11 and there is no problem playing PUBG (we play together) at maximum graphics and extreme frame rates (60 FPS), but my friend's iphone 11 PRO lags at extreme FPS, this is strange since the PRO version should be better and faster than the 11 normal version....

New iphones are actually worse than old ones like Iphone 6s, 7 and 8. Really disgraceful bcause iphones were the best for gaming, now they are not....

My iPhone 11 lags when playing PUBG

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.