Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I enter my iCloud account

How can I enter my iCloud account please someone should help

[Image Edited by Moderator]

Posted on May 7, 2021 2:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 8, 2021 3:38 PM

Sign in to iCloud.com

1. Go to iCloud.com, then sign in with the same Apple ID you used to set up iCloud.
  2. If you’re already signed in to your device with your Apple ID and your device has Touch ID or Face ID, you can use it to sign in to iCloud.com.
  3. If you set up two-factor authentication or two-step verification, follow the onscreen instructions to verify your identity by entering a code sent to a trusted device.
  4. See the Apple Support articles Two-factor authentication for Apple ID and Two-step verification for Apple ID.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 8, 2021 3:38 PM in response to uzoigwe

Sign in to iCloud.com

1. Go to iCloud.com, then sign in with the same Apple ID you used to set up iCloud.
  2. If you’re already signed in to your device with your Apple ID and your device has Touch ID or Face ID, you can use it to sign in to iCloud.com.
  3. If you set up two-factor authentication or two-step verification, follow the onscreen instructions to verify your identity by entering a code sent to a trusted device.
  4. See the Apple Support articles Two-factor authentication for Apple ID and Two-step verification for Apple ID.

How can I enter my iCloud account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.