Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

“Hay Siri” is not responding on my iPhone. i have done reset of “listen to “hay siri” in settings.

“Hay Siri” is not responding on my iPhone. i have done reset of “listen to “hay siri” in settings. Please advise a solution.

Posted on May 7, 2021 3:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 8, 2021 1:25 PM

Hi there, akpmehta,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities. If we understand your post, you are having trouble getting Hey, Siri to respond on your iPhone. You've come to the right place for help!

To get started, please make sure you have followed all the steps provided here: If "Hey Siri" isn't working on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support.

If you've gone through all of those steps already and the issue continues, please get in touch with Apple Support directly. You can do that here: Get Support.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 8, 2021 1:25 PM in response to akpmehta

Hi there, akpmehta,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities. If we understand your post, you are having trouble getting Hey, Siri to respond on your iPhone. You've come to the right place for help!

To get started, please make sure you have followed all the steps provided here: If "Hey Siri" isn't working on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support.

If you've gone through all of those steps already and the issue continues, please get in touch with Apple Support directly. You can do that here: Get Support.

“Hay Siri” is not responding on my iPhone. i have done reset of “listen to “hay siri” in settings.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.