Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why are iPod nanos so popular? they are just smaller and less "Advanced" iPod classics!

I grew up a lot earlier then the iPod classic and nano generation but one thing that really gets me confused are nanos. its as if we should be excited that we downsized the best MP3 player on the market at the time. I get that iPod nanos were the iPod that left competing companies catching up with the iPods features behind and all, but do we need a screen so small you can not used it, and an iPod that at the time caught fire and scratched easily. there is only one iPod I love and it is the 3rd gen. it really is an iPod classic but not thick. you can watch movies and I'm pretty sure it introduced "iPod quiz" and " vortex" we can also see we can watch podcasts and see the "Nike+iPod" thing better.

if you believe that iPod nanos are great and can explain why they are popular, please inform me.

iPod Nano

Posted on May 8, 2021 5:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 8, 2021 6:32 AM

Their smaller size makes them easier to carry around, especially when running, and using SSD storage instead of a hard drive makes them less vulnerable to being dropped and other hard impacts.

(197642)

2 replies

why are iPod nanos so popular? they are just smaller and less "Advanced" iPod classics!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.