Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone calendar not showing AUS 2022 public holidays

Hi,

despite being subscribed to Australian calendar and my language and region set to Australia etc. My iPhone is not showing Aus holidays for 2022. It shows the 2021 ones just fine but nothing as of 01.01.2022. My calendar on my MacBook that is synced together with my iPhone calendar shows the 2022 holidays just fine.

Posted on May 8, 2021 2:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 9, 2021 12:13 PM

Hi efb199,

Thank you for posting in Apple Support Communities. We know how important it is to be able to see the different holidays in your Calendar on your iPhone. You mentioned that you can see if on your Mac so let's make sure it is selected as one of the calendars to show on your iPhone. You can go the Calendar app > Calendars ( should be at the bottom), do you see an options that says "Holidays in Australia" or something to that effect? If so, does it have check mark next to it? If not, you'll want to select it and see if you are now able to see the 2022 holidays.

Use iCloud calendar subscriptions

If has already been selected and you're still not seeing the information, we'll need to troubleshoot the phone itself. You can close the app out completely by following the steps here: Close an app on your iPhone or iPod touch and restart it using the steps here: Restart your iPhone.

This article contains some additional steps you can try: If your iCloud Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders won’t sync

You can also confirm that there are no updates that need to be installed by going to Settings > General > Software Updates.

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Hope that helps!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 9, 2021 12:13 PM in response to efb1991

Hi efb199,

Thank you for posting in Apple Support Communities. We know how important it is to be able to see the different holidays in your Calendar on your iPhone. You mentioned that you can see if on your Mac so let's make sure it is selected as one of the calendars to show on your iPhone. You can go the Calendar app > Calendars ( should be at the bottom), do you see an options that says "Holidays in Australia" or something to that effect? If so, does it have check mark next to it? If not, you'll want to select it and see if you are now able to see the 2022 holidays.

Use iCloud calendar subscriptions

If has already been selected and you're still not seeing the information, we'll need to troubleshoot the phone itself. You can close the app out completely by following the steps here: Close an app on your iPhone or iPod touch and restart it using the steps here: Restart your iPhone.

This article contains some additional steps you can try: If your iCloud Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders won’t sync

You can also confirm that there are no updates that need to be installed by going to Settings > General > Software Updates.

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Hope that helps!

iPhone calendar not showing AUS 2022 public holidays

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.