Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I fix Apple TV 4K fast blinking light???

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 14

Posted on May 8, 2021 4:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 9, 2021 1:11 AM

Apple TV would have a flashing status light during startup, during updates, and continuously when failing to start up.

If it fails to start up, first try disconnecting from power for a minute or two, then try again.

If the issue persists then it needs to have its software restored. Restore your Apple TV - Apple Support. For the 4K model, users can’t do this themselves through a computer. Instead contact Apple Support to have it restored for you.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 9, 2021 1:11 AM in response to Ml2021_gdl

Apple TV would have a flashing status light during startup, during updates, and continuously when failing to start up.

If it fails to start up, first try disconnecting from power for a minute or two, then try again.

If the issue persists then it needs to have its software restored. Restore your Apple TV - Apple Support. For the 4K model, users can’t do this themselves through a computer. Instead contact Apple Support to have it restored for you.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.