Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If I have an iPhone 11 how do I Reser it if I forgot my code

How do reset my code if I locked myself out

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on May 8, 2021 6:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 8, 2021 6:16 PM

Remove the passcode on iPhone X or later, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone 8, and iPhone 8 Plus

1. Make sure that your iPhone isn't connected to your computer.
  2. Press and hold the Side button and one of the volume buttons until the power off slider appears. Drag the slider to turn off your iPhone. Then connect your iPhone to your computer while holding the Side button. Keep holding the Side button until you see the recovery mode screen.
  3. If you backed up your iPhone, after you remove the passcode, restore your data and settings.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 8, 2021 6:16 PM in response to kyntora

Remove the passcode on iPhone X or later, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone 8, and iPhone 8 Plus

1. Make sure that your iPhone isn't connected to your computer.
  2. Press and hold the Side button and one of the volume buttons until the power off slider appears. Drag the slider to turn off your iPhone. Then connect your iPhone to your computer while holding the Side button. Keep holding the Side button until you see the recovery mode screen.
  3. If you backed up your iPhone, after you remove the passcode, restore your data and settings.

If I have an iPhone 11 how do I Reser it if I forgot my code

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.