Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Kindle Screen Lock

What happened to the screen lock option in the Kindle App?

A: After some searching, I found it under the settings. The icon for settings is “Aa”. Go to the “Layout” tab and scroll down to “Orientation Lock”. Click the switch and you’re all set!

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on May 9, 2021 12:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2021 4:06 AM

I was having trouble with this also. I always used the feature, then for some books I couldn't find it.

It happens that when a book is opened which does not allow layout changes, there is no "Aa" button to click (at least on the iPhone), and so you must open a book which does allow layout changes and set it there.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 2, 2021 4:06 AM in response to Llb2021

I was having trouble with this also. I always used the feature, then for some books I couldn't find it.

It happens that when a book is opened which does not allow layout changes, there is no "Aa" button to click (at least on the iPhone), and so you must open a book which does allow layout changes and set it there.

Kindle Screen Lock

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.