Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My brother phone is in activation lock and we can't anyway to know any of his email or password but we still have the box we purchased it in.

We have already restored the phone but it has icloud and find my iphone activated. We have no ways of knowing his email or his password. I have tried contacting apple on this matter and even send them the code on the box but they are not responding. Is there any other ways to solve this?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on May 9, 2021 6:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 9, 2021 8:38 AM

You need to send Apple a copy of the original purchase receipt with the serial number on it.

See if you can recover the ID/password. Use every email address you can think of.

Apple ID - How to find your Apple    An iCloud e-mail address is an Apple ID.

Apple ID - Find              

If you forgot the Apple ID password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID, and click Forgot Password. See if you can get a Rescue or Notification  email option if necessary.

Apple ID - Manage            

Apple ID – Forgot Password            

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 9, 2021 8:38 AM in response to heraa289

You need to send Apple a copy of the original purchase receipt with the serial number on it.

See if you can recover the ID/password. Use every email address you can think of.

Apple ID - How to find your Apple    An iCloud e-mail address is an Apple ID.

Apple ID - Find              

If you forgot the Apple ID password, enter the Apple (iCloud) ID, and click Forgot Password. See if you can get a Rescue or Notification  email option if necessary.

Apple ID - Manage            

Apple ID – Forgot Password            

My brother phone is in activation lock and we can't anyway to know any of his email or password but we still have the box we purchased it in.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.