Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pink Screen Restarting

Hi, so last month I took a New M1 MacBook Air. I have noticed that my laptop all of a sudden a pink screen is shown and it just restarts on its own. Does anyone else also face this issue? If so how to resolve this.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.3

Posted on May 9, 2021 8:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 9, 2021 1:39 PM

Do you have any external devices connected to your M1 MacBook Air when the pink screen and restart happens? If YES then keep those devices disconnected (including any HUBs etc) and see whether the issue repeats.

You may also enter ➔ macOS Recovery Mode and reinstall the macOS and see if that solves it.

If none of the above applies to you or works then take advantage of the Apple Warranty on your MacBook Air and contact ➔ Apple Support

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 9, 2021 1:39 PM in response to infinity_

Do you have any external devices connected to your M1 MacBook Air when the pink screen and restart happens? If YES then keep those devices disconnected (including any HUBs etc) and see whether the issue repeats.

You may also enter ➔ macOS Recovery Mode and reinstall the macOS and see if that solves it.

If none of the above applies to you or works then take advantage of the Apple Warranty on your MacBook Air and contact ➔ Apple Support

Axel F.

Pink Screen Restarting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.