Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Video recording

What is the settings on IPad Generation 5 to FaceTime a fast paced basketball game with clarity?

iPad, iPadOS 14

Posted on May 9, 2021 9:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 10, 2021 8:52 AM

lespokrass Said:

"Video recording: [...]Is there an accessory or settings in the IPhone that would help?[...]"

-------

Consider the Following Apps:

What to Try, based on this site (see its descriptions, but use the below links to fire them.): Best Camera App for iPhone (15 Top Picks 2021) - Expert Photography

Links of the applications, all found directly in the AppStore.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 10, 2021 8:52 AM in response to lespokrass

lespokrass Said:

"Video recording: [...]Is there an accessory or settings in the IPhone that would help?[...]"

-------

Consider the Following Apps:

What to Try, based on this site (see its descriptions, but use the below links to fire them.): Best Camera App for iPhone (15 Top Picks 2021) - Expert Photography

Links of the applications, all found directly in the AppStore.

May 9, 2021 1:50 PM in response to lespokrass

lespokrass Said:

"Video recording: What is the settings on IPad Generation 5 to FaceTime a fast paced basketball game with clarity? [...]It is youth basketball for my 15 year old grandson."

-------

Use a Video Camera:

Unfortunately, you wouldn't get any high-end, clarity by recording from your iPad. So, you are better off getting a video camera of sorts.

May 10, 2021 4:17 AM in response to TheLittles

Okay, I can see that I titled and was not clear in my previous question. My daughter is using her IPhone to FaceTime my grandsons travel basketball games so we can watch the action. The clarity as well as the field of view does not allow us to see a good part of the court. Is there an accessory or settings in the IPhone that would help? She is not recording the games only viewing the activity.

Video recording

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.