Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I make apps saved to my device, saved to the iCloud?

My storage is full but I also pay for extra storage and iCloud. But all of my apps say they are saved to my device and not in the iCloud. How do I change the setting?

iPad, iPadOS 13

Posted on May 9, 2021 12:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 9, 2021 1:13 PM

Apps cannot be stored on iCloud but you can turn on Settings > App Store > Offload Unused Apps.

iCloud can only help with a shortage of space on a device in a limited way with the Optimize Storage option in iCloud Photos. See the following for more information: What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 9, 2021 1:13 PM in response to Lindaholcombecook

Apps cannot be stored on iCloud but you can turn on Settings > App Store > Offload Unused Apps.

iCloud can only help with a shortage of space on a device in a limited way with the Optimize Storage option in iCloud Photos. See the following for more information: What's the difference between device storage and iCloud storage? - Apple Support

How do I make apps saved to my device, saved to the iCloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.