Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need help of activation lock in apple watch

When i was pairing apple watch it is asking activation lock when i enter id and password it is saying wrong

Apple Watch

Posted on May 9, 2021 7:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 10, 2021 3:56 AM

The original owner of the watch has to do this;

You can request an Online Activation Lock Removal here.

Or this;

If you can't remember/gain access to the apple id that paired the watch to the phone.Take the watch and it's receipt along with some photo id and any other proof of ownership to an Apple Store and request that they remove the Activation Lock for you.

Otherwise the watch will be of no use to you.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 10, 2021 3:56 AM in response to abhiram_x

The original owner of the watch has to do this;

You can request an Online Activation Lock Removal here.

Or this;

If you can't remember/gain access to the apple id that paired the watch to the phone.Take the watch and it's receipt along with some photo id and any other proof of ownership to an Apple Store and request that they remove the Activation Lock for you.

Otherwise the watch will be of no use to you.

May 9, 2021 11:16 PM in response to abhiram_x

Is this a used Watch? Do you know the owner?

Activation Lock keeps a lost or stolen Watch from being used by someone else. Only the owner of the watch can remove the Activation Lock.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 11.3.1; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 7.4.1; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 14.5.1; iPad Air 2, iPadOS 14.5.1; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14.5.1; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 14.5  HomePods, audioOS 14.5 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

I need help of activation lock in apple watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.