Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Software on my iPad 2 are not responding

I have a Ipad2 of 16gb storage and running on iOS 9.3.5 many of the software are not responding says software are not compatible to the ipad. Pls suggest any hacks to make it work.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on May 9, 2021 9:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 9, 2021 11:28 PM

Your iPad is too old for any more iOS upgrades/updates.

Also, in 2022, a 16 GBs models is very low internal, and not very useful, internal data storage device.

Sorry.

If you need/want an iPad with an up to date iPadOS with access to current, updated apps, then you really need to seriously consider a new iPad model OR a much, MUCH “newer” and less expensive, refurbished OR used iPad models, from better known, trusted Apple product/device retailers/resellers, locally and/or from on the Web/Internet, capable of running the latest iPadOS versions, with larger internal data storage capacities.

There are PLENTY of MUCH newer, older iPad models that can run the latest, current versions of iPadOS.

Sorry & Best of Luck to You!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 9, 2021 11:28 PM in response to prashanttm

Your iPad is too old for any more iOS upgrades/updates.

Also, in 2022, a 16 GBs models is very low internal, and not very useful, internal data storage device.

Sorry.

If you need/want an iPad with an up to date iPadOS with access to current, updated apps, then you really need to seriously consider a new iPad model OR a much, MUCH “newer” and less expensive, refurbished OR used iPad models, from better known, trusted Apple product/device retailers/resellers, locally and/or from on the Web/Internet, capable of running the latest iPadOS versions, with larger internal data storage capacities.

There are PLENTY of MUCH newer, older iPad models that can run the latest, current versions of iPadOS.

Sorry & Best of Luck to You!

Software on my iPad 2 are not responding

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.