Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Air m1 - USB C - Charging issue: Port nearest to screen keeps charging/not charging randomly

USB C - Charging issue: Port nearest to screen keeps charging/not charging randomly

Over the last couple of months, my m1 MacBook air seems to have trouble with the USB C port nearest to the screen. Whenever I plug it in for a long period of time, It will sometimes just stop charging when using that port. I will be plugged in (at 100%) and then it will just not charge until I realize that it's not charging. I'll just unplug it and plug it back in and then it will start charging again.

MacBook Air (2020 or later)

Posted on May 10, 2021 12:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Similar questions

1 reply

MacBook Air m1 - USB C - Charging issue: Port nearest to screen keeps charging/not charging randomly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.