Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud email

My iCloud email is working so slow, does anybody know what's wrong?

Posted on May 10, 2021 10:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 10, 2021 10:21 AM

Hi,

Here some advices:

• Make sure your iPhone is up to date.
  • VPN services or big apps working in background using internet connection could significantly affect iCloud server’s speed on your iPhone.
  • If you receive large email attachements, it could affect the syncing speed
  • Finally make sure you got enough iCloud storage to upload correctly and as fast as possible your emails
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 10, 2021 10:21 AM in response to amaury_138

Hi,

Here some advices:

• Make sure your iPhone is up to date.
  • VPN services or big apps working in background using internet connection could significantly affect iCloud server’s speed on your iPhone.
  • If you receive large email attachements, it could affect the syncing speed
  • Finally make sure you got enough iCloud storage to upload correctly and as fast as possible your emails

May 10, 2021 10:55 AM in response to Remi_202DC

Thanks for the help, my phone and my computer are up to date, don't have any VPNs or using any background apps. It's just loading slow on my phone and my computer on the mail app and in outlook, even on the safari browser and I have over 30GB of free space on my iCloud storage. I honestly don't know what's happening to it. its been like this for almost a week.

iCloud email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.