Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music not letting me sign in

Hi, so I logged out of my Apple Music on my MacBook Pro because my music wasn't loading and when I tried to sign back in, my screen would ask again to sign in to the iTunes Store😐please help me im literally desperate for music on my Mac. Below is a screenshot of what my Apple Music screen says everytime I login with the correct login.

Posted on May 10, 2021 1:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 11, 2021 11:47 AM

Hello andyline,

We'd be happy to provide you with some information to help you get back to listening to your music.

Is your Mac up to date? If not, we recommend creating a backup and update your Mac: How to update the software on your Mac

If you boot your Mac into safe mode, does the issue continue? Start up your Mac in safe mode

We hope those steps help

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 11, 2021 11:47 AM in response to andyline

Hello andyline,

We'd be happy to provide you with some information to help you get back to listening to your music.

Is your Mac up to date? If not, we recommend creating a backup and update your Mac: How to update the software on your Mac

If you boot your Mac into safe mode, does the issue continue? Start up your Mac in safe mode

We hope those steps help

Apple Music not letting me sign in

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.