Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need to update my Mac to Mac Os Mojave 10.14 version

I need to update my Mac to Mac OS Mojave 10.14 Version

MacBook Pro (2020 and later)

Posted on May 10, 2021 3:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 11, 2021 3:12 AM

The Age of this computer will Govern to what version of macOS it Qualifies to install. About this Mac will provide the required Informations. With this information in-hand " How to get old versions of macOS " and verify what version can be installed. Be certain to use Only Safari to start the download as Others may not work.

Notations - Make a Time Machine Backup Before attempting. Also, Mojave it the Last macOS to still support 32 bit applications / extensions and drivers. Starting in Catalina and also in Big Sur - Only 64 bit is supported and there is no workaround. Once can use Go64 Application ( free and safe ) to scan for 32 bit applications and identify them

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 11, 2021 3:12 AM in response to SandyR1chter

The Age of this computer will Govern to what version of macOS it Qualifies to install. About this Mac will provide the required Informations. With this information in-hand " How to get old versions of macOS " and verify what version can be installed. Be certain to use Only Safari to start the download as Others may not work.

Notations - Make a Time Machine Backup Before attempting. Also, Mojave it the Last macOS to still support 32 bit applications / extensions and drivers. Starting in Catalina and also in Big Sur - Only 64 bit is supported and there is no workaround. Once can use Go64 Application ( free and safe ) to scan for 32 bit applications and identify them

I need to update my Mac to Mac Os Mojave 10.14 version

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.