Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Individual Podcast Episodes Have Gone Missing

Hi All,

I updated to the latest Version 1.1.0 (1555.1.1) and it appears that all of the podcasts that I have saved and wasn't subscribed to have gone missing. I'm unsure about how to get them back without having to hunt every last one down again. I assume that it has to do with the database files that are used. Can these be recovered easily?

Also, if I download a podcast from a show that I am not subscribed to, I can only locate it on the Download list and it is not in the list of shows. Is there a way to add the show without subscribing, and without going to the Most Recent Station?

Over the years, I've had a few problems like this with the Podcast app, but I've been able to solve them, because I've been able to locate the individual episodes. With the new file system, it's so much more difficult. All these problems trickledown to the iPhone app too. This may make me move to another app because of the inconvenience.

Am I the only one with this problem?

Thank you!

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.3

Posted on May 10, 2021 4:25 PM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

Individual Podcast Episodes Have Gone Missing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.