Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6S 16GB space issues

I have iphone 6S 16GB , I keep getting that device storage is full and can't update apps. When checked which app is taking how much space I can not figure out where 10GB of space is gone . I find only approximatly 5GB . Is it possible iOS 14.3 is taking close to 10GB ? I already tried several things but no success. See screenshot , I can't figure out why so much storage is unaccounted for.

Any help ?

Posted on May 11, 2021 7:35 AM

3 replies

May 20, 2021 9:13 AM in response to ucvikas

Hey Chris_g1

I've checked that link suggested by you. But I still can not find why am i running out of memory ? only suggestion I get is to use icloud to freeup some space from photos . I still can not get where the remaining space is gone .

I found nothing in Other category . for System : 6.3 GB , and apple taking approximately less than 5GB. still 5-6 GB is not accounted.

is there any tool which can give breakup of all space occupied?

iPhone 6S 16GB space issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.