Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

javascript. Safari doesn't have javascript.

Godaddy need javascript. Safari doesn't have javascript. How can I get javascript for Safari? Safari Preferences/Security says: Enable Javascript. I can not get into Godaddy website. Several months ago Javascript was thrown out because it is now embedded in the OS and is no longer needed. Does High Sierra have Javascript? Now what do I do?

Using MacBook Pro and MacOS 10.13.6(2010)

Posted on May 11, 2021 1:31 PM

3 replies

May 14, 2021 4:50 AM in response to Gingham

When you say you cannot get into the website what exactly is happening??

This may help.

If you recently updated to Safari 14.1 there was a bug in the version last week of April that caused problems with sites that use JavaScript. This included banks, ebay and others.   I have posted a summary on the recent situation that caused page load issues  including tests to identify the problem version of Safari, workarounds  and an updated solution including how to find the update download. NOTE: Scroll /read to the end for a recent update and summary, first solution was a workaround.

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/252710814?answerId=255146246022#255146246022

I hope this helps

javascript. Safari doesn't have javascript.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.