Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why Is My ApplePay Restricted ?

I don’t know the reason why my Apple Pay account is locked and due to the pandemic that’s the only way I can receive money

Posted on May 11, 2021 5:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 11, 2021 5:51 PM

This is a user-to-user forum; we don’t know why your Apple Cash was restricted, but here is Apple’s support link→If your Apple Cash account is restricted or locked - Apple Support

There are many other ways to receive money; Paypal, Zelle (a bank-provided network), Venmo, etc. It would be good to have a backup, especially as Apple Cash only works between Apple devices.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 11, 2021 5:51 PM in response to Zmoney00

This is a user-to-user forum; we don’t know why your Apple Cash was restricted, but here is Apple’s support link→If your Apple Cash account is restricted or locked - Apple Support

There are many other ways to receive money; Paypal, Zelle (a bank-provided network), Venmo, etc. It would be good to have a backup, especially as Apple Cash only works between Apple devices.

Why Is My ApplePay Restricted ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.