Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pages on my iPhone 11

I have things saved to pages but I don’t need or want them anymore and I want to delete but they are grayed out. I cannot open or delete. Any ideas?

Posted on May 12, 2021 3:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 13, 2021 7:01 AM

Hey DJB01, Thanks for posting your question about removing Pages documents in Apple Support Communities! If the document is greyed out within the Pages app on your device it means that the document is not supported by pages and cannot be altered or edited within the Pages app. You will need to go to the location where the document is saved on your device and delete it from there. If you are on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch you can find those documents within the Files app. If you are on a Mac you can check in Finder for the location of the document you would like to delete. You can find more information about the files app in the article: Use the Files app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Best wishes.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 13, 2021 7:01 AM in response to DJB01

Hey DJB01, Thanks for posting your question about removing Pages documents in Apple Support Communities! If the document is greyed out within the Pages app on your device it means that the document is not supported by pages and cannot be altered or edited within the Pages app. You will need to go to the location where the document is saved on your device and delete it from there. If you are on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch you can find those documents within the Files app. If you are on a Mac you can check in Finder for the location of the document you would like to delete. You can find more information about the files app in the article: Use the Files app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Best wishes.

Pages on my iPhone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.