Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

final cut pro menu are black as if in night mode

Hello I do feel a little silly asking this, however I have Final Cut Pro running 10.5.2 and I have an issue that the backgrounds of all of my menus are black, as if the backgrounds of my menus are in Night Mode or Night Effect.

There is probably a really simple reason for this which can be switched on and off , however I can not see how to change them back to light grey as if in normal daytime mode.

I am not sure how I chan ged them in the first place.

Can anyone help.

I have attached a picture, which is the from the menu : Final Cut: Preferences: General.

Thanks

Chris

iMac 27″, macOS 10.15

Posted on May 12, 2021 5:27 AM

Similar questions

3 replies

May 12, 2021 5:41 AM in response to Tom Wolsky

No I have been using Final Cut since 2015 and just thought they used to be grey. I thought I must have done something and have just been living with them as they are now, but it might just be how it is now. I run 2 computers and just checked the other one and it is exactly the same, so it might just be me, thinking it used to be different or could be changed. Sorry if that is the case.

final cut pro menu are black as if in night mode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.