Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Busted speaker

I recently purchased an iPhone 12 Pro Max and I’m having troubles with the speaker! It sounds like it is busted

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on May 12, 2021 7:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 12, 2021 7:47 AM

If you purchased this iPhone within the last 14 days you can return it for either a replacement or a refund. If past then, I suggest that you make a Genius Bar appointment at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider to have them take a look and provide you with your options.

Ref: Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 12, 2021 7:47 AM in response to jspences

If you purchased this iPhone within the last 14 days you can return it for either a replacement or a refund. If past then, I suggest that you make a Genius Bar appointment at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider to have them take a look and provide you with your options.

Ref: Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

May 19, 2021 11:15 AM in response to Tesserax

The technician has determined its a repair and the phone has been with the repair centre for 4 days so far and expected for a few more for parts to come and the technician will then check if the phone isn’t repaired if a replacement will be considered. Does staying without a phone for more than a week within 3 months of purchasing a new phone a part of apple’s customer experience? It sure isn’t a pleasant one for me .

Busted speaker

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.