Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad

I have an ipad that is older and used but i want to get an upgrade. Can i turn the old ipad in and get a discount for a new ipad?

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on May 12, 2021 8:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 12, 2021 9:00 AM

It will depend on just how old it is. If you plan on buying it from the Apple online store, you will have an opportunity to use Apple's Trade-in program. You will be asked a few questions about your iPad. Based on your answer, you will be provided with a estimate of its trade-in value. If not qualified, you will still be provided with a means to have it recycled for free.

On the other hand, if you plan on taking it to your local Apple Store, they can evaluate it there and let you know what your options are.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 12, 2021 9:00 AM in response to Questions4fruit

It will depend on just how old it is. If you plan on buying it from the Apple online store, you will have an opportunity to use Apple's Trade-in program. You will be asked a few questions about your iPad. Based on your answer, you will be provided with a estimate of its trade-in value. If not qualified, you will still be provided with a means to have it recycled for free.

On the other hand, if you plan on taking it to your local Apple Store, they can evaluate it there and let you know what your options are.

Ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.