Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What to do when your AirPods start leaking sound, when others can hear sound from your AirPods even at a low volume?

What to do when your AirPods start leaking sound?

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 14

Posted on May 12, 2021 12:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 13, 2021 9:30 AM

I ordered them online, so I didn’t try different ones. It fits fine it’s just that sound starts leaking so what should I do? Is it because I have damaged my AirPods or is it because I need to clean them? Bceisse I put a song on a low volume, and others can hear it, soo

4 replies

May 13, 2021 9:37 AM in response to shreya227

Again only the AirPods Pro come with multiple sized eartips. The AirPods do not and are "one-size-fit-all" types of devices. It may be possible that the AirPods that you received are faulty. I suggest that you pay a visit to your local Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider to have them take a look and provide you with your options. Alternatively, if it is still within 14 days of purchase, you can return them for either a refund or replacement.

What to do when your AirPods start leaking sound, when others can hear sound from your AirPods even at a low volume?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.