Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I remove a child account that is under 13?

How can I remove a child account that is under 13 from family sharing?

Posted on May 13, 2021 6:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 13, 2021 7:02 AM

You cannot remove a child under 13 from Family Sharing. You can transfer the child to another group but you cannot remove them in your own. As stated in the references support article in the upper left corner of this web page.

Remove someone from your family group

The family organizer can remove anyone age 13 or older* from the family group. If you need to, you can transfer a child to another family.

If you really need to remove this child and can’t move them to another family group, my suggestion would be to contact Apple directly and see if they can help.

Get Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 13, 2021 7:02 AM in response to patrick103

You cannot remove a child under 13 from Family Sharing. You can transfer the child to another group but you cannot remove them in your own. As stated in the references support article in the upper left corner of this web page.

Remove someone from your family group

The family organizer can remove anyone age 13 or older* from the family group. If you need to, you can transfer a child to another family.

If you really need to remove this child and can’t move them to another family group, my suggestion would be to contact Apple directly and see if they can help.

Get Support

How can I remove a child account that is under 13?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.