Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I accidentally deleted the health app how do I put it back on my home page

I accidentally removed the health app from my Home Screen how do I add it back

iPhone XS Max, iOS 14

Posted on May 13, 2021 10:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 13, 2021 11:14 AM

The Health app is not one of the built-in apps that can be deleted. See: Delete built-in Apple apps from the Home screen on your iOS 14 or iPadOS device or Apple Watch - Apple Support

But with iOS 14 it can be removed from the home screen. If you have iOS 14, go to the App Library (swipe left past your last home screen). From there you can touch and hold an app and slide it left back to the home screen.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 13, 2021 11:14 AM in response to dawndrafromwaynesboro

The Health app is not one of the built-in apps that can be deleted. See: Delete built-in Apple apps from the Home screen on your iOS 14 or iPadOS device or Apple Watch - Apple Support

But with iOS 14 it can be removed from the home screen. If you have iOS 14, go to the App Library (swipe left past your last home screen). From there you can touch and hold an app and slide it left back to the home screen.

I accidentally deleted the health app how do I put it back on my home page

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.