Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New iPhone

I can not sync my phone with my car and all the music I had downloaded will not come up on my new iPhone

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on May 13, 2021 4:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 13, 2021 4:08 PM

See this for information about how to sync your vehicle. Make sure you have removed the old phone from the vehicle before trying to pair the new one. How to connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your car - Apple Support

As far as music, you need to provide more information. Is this music that was in your iTunes library, or Apple Music, or downloaded music in iTunes?

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 13, 2021 4:08 PM in response to Lmcar2

See this for information about how to sync your vehicle. Make sure you have removed the old phone from the vehicle before trying to pair the new one. How to connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your car - Apple Support

As far as music, you need to provide more information. Is this music that was in your iTunes library, or Apple Music, or downloaded music in iTunes?

New iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.