Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I make a photo collage?

How do I make a photo collage to print on my printer, using pictures from Iphotos.

iMac 27″, macOS 10.15

Posted on May 13, 2021 5:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 13, 2021 11:04 PM

There are a couple of ways:

Use an app designed to do the job. There are several. Search on 'collage' in the App Store

Use any page-layout app - which includes anything from Adobe's INDesign down to Pages - and place the images on the page as you will.

4 replies

May 14, 2021 4:48 AM in response to koco7351

Any Memory album will be presented by Photos as a tiled collage. It is a pity, that we cannot use the result directly to print this collage, as Photos is spending a lot of processing time on creating the Memories. But you could save the album you want to turn into a collage as an album und save it as a memory and take a screenshot, then use it as a template to help you arrange the photos in another application.

I like to create collages in Keynote, when I want to combine only a few photos.

How do I make a photo collage?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.