Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Book an appointment

To whom this may concern,

I would like to make an appointment to the Kahala location. I need to return an item that I received and I called apple support and was told to go on line and book an appointment and I am not sure where to do so.

Please call me at 808-226-1118

iPhone XS

Posted on May 14, 2021 12:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 14, 2021 2:06 AM

Apple Support Community Forum

This is Apple Support Community forum, for a user to user interaction for information & idea sharing between users, if need be, extend support on technical knowhow in handling Apple products from a more experienced fellow user, This is not the right forum to discuss with Apple Inc.

For these questions, you may Contact Apple Inc or your Apple Online StoreApple Retail Stores directly or contact support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 14, 2021 2:06 AM in response to Jamiekeke

Apple Support Community Forum

This is Apple Support Community forum, for a user to user interaction for information & idea sharing between users, if need be, extend support on technical knowhow in handling Apple products from a more experienced fellow user, This is not the right forum to discuss with Apple Inc.

For these questions, you may Contact Apple Inc or your Apple Online StoreApple Retail Stores directly or contact support

Book an appointment

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.