Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My tv has “lost” everything Apple related, how do I get it back?

My Visio TV has lost everything Apple related, even the Apple app. Is there a way to restore it?

Apple TV HD, tvOS 14

Posted on May 14, 2021 5:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 16, 2021 7:42 AM

• If you have a smart TV that supports the Apple TV app, then your Apple TV box does not have to be involved. Not sure if there is anything else besides the Apple TV app that is Apple related among the smart apps?
  • If you have no connection to your Apple TV box, then verify the HDMI connection on both ends of the cable, and verify if the correct HDMI input is selected on the TV.

Apple TV app vs. Apple TV box - Apple Community

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 16, 2021 7:42 AM in response to Juniperberry

• If you have a smart TV that supports the Apple TV app, then your Apple TV box does not have to be involved. Not sure if there is anything else besides the Apple TV app that is Apple related among the smart apps?
  • If you have no connection to your Apple TV box, then verify the HDMI connection on both ends of the cable, and verify if the correct HDMI input is selected on the TV.

Apple TV app vs. Apple TV box - Apple Community

My tv has “lost” everything Apple related, how do I get it back?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.