Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My NOTES ICON is gone. There is no App to open to find any notes. NOTES is not on my phone at all

My NOTES ICON has disappeared from my phone.

iPhone XR

Posted on May 14, 2021 6:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 14, 2021 6:47 AM

Try these steps:

If you're missing notes on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

5 replies

May 14, 2021 8:37 AM in response to elcpu

No. This did not solve my problem.

I DO NOT have NOTES at all on my phone anymore. This link told me how to find A Lost note within the NOTES APP.

But I NO LONGER have a NOTES APP that I can find.

I checked all 3 email accounts under SETTINGS. Under my GMAIL and YAHOO accounts there is a NOTES ICON and it is turned on. There is no NOTES ICON under my ICLOUD email account. I feel like that is the email address that my NOTES APP was linked to. Where else should I look or what can I do?

May 14, 2021 8:49 AM in response to 12BEARS83

Can you do a Search. On your iPhone swipe down and type Notes. Does Notes show up there? If not go to the App Store > Search > and type Notes. The Apple Notes apps should show up, it does on mine even though I did not delete Notes. Try it and let me know, I'll keep this page open for a bit. Good luck.

May 14, 2021 9:29 PM in response to elcpu

Ok !! Now we are making some progress!! Thank you so much for your help

Your suggestion about searching NOTES in the APP store put NOTES back on my phone when I downloaded it!! YAY!!

Any idea how I might get back the NOTES that were in there ? I had some old notes that were linked to my Yahoo mail account that are there. But most of my Notes were linked to my ICloud email address. That account is showing ZERO Notes. Any ideas??

Thank you again for taking time to reply 🙌

My NOTES ICON is gone. There is no App to open to find any notes. NOTES is not on my phone at all

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.