Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I get my new AirPods replaced?

I just got my new Airpod 2 for 3 days by shipping, but today I found that the sound is unclean, there are some hissing and crackling noises in airpod. Can I get it replaced in a nearby apple store?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on May 14, 2021 8:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 14, 2021 10:30 PM

Yes, apple will replace them free of cost if there is a problem. First of all, try resetting the airpods:

1 Factory Reset

1. Press and hold the setup button for at least 15 seconds.
  2. Hold the button until the status light starts flashing amber a few times and then flashes white.
  3. You AirPods have now been fully reset. You will need to re-pair your AirPods to your devices in order to use them again.

If this doesn't help, then book an appointment with an apple expert and they will help you.

This should be helpful: https://support.apple.com/airpods/repair/service

Please do update me of the outcome. Thanks

Regards

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 14, 2021 10:30 PM in response to kenna262

Yes, apple will replace them free of cost if there is a problem. First of all, try resetting the airpods:

1 Factory Reset

1. Press and hold the setup button for at least 15 seconds.
  2. Hold the button until the status light starts flashing amber a few times and then flashes white.
  3. You AirPods have now been fully reset. You will need to re-pair your AirPods to your devices in order to use them again.

If this doesn't help, then book an appointment with an apple expert and they will help you.

This should be helpful: https://support.apple.com/airpods/repair/service

Please do update me of the outcome. Thanks

Regards

Can I get my new AirPods replaced?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.