Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why won’t my AirPods connect to my iPhone?

Why won’t my AirPods connect to my phone

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on May 14, 2021 9:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 14, 2021 10:11 AM

Hi, first of all do a hard reset on your phone. If that doesnt work follow these steps and reset your airpods:

With the lid open, press and hold the setup button on the back of the case for about 15 seconds, until you see the status light flashing amber. When you reset your AirPods, the settings for your AirPods also reset. You can change your settings again

if nothing works, sign out of icloud and sign back in. Last option, do a factory reset and set up your phone as a new phone and not from a backup.

Hope this will help

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 14, 2021 10:11 AM in response to mon283

Hi, first of all do a hard reset on your phone. If that doesnt work follow these steps and reset your airpods:

With the lid open, press and hold the setup button on the back of the case for about 15 seconds, until you see the status light flashing amber. When you reset your AirPods, the settings for your AirPods also reset. You can change your settings again

if nothing works, sign out of icloud and sign back in. Last option, do a factory reset and set up your phone as a new phone and not from a backup.

Hope this will help

Why won’t my AirPods connect to my iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.