Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airpods Don't Warn About Low Battery

I had the first gen Airpods for years and absolutely loved them. When one got down to 10% I would hear the low battery warning, but still had plenty of time to finish what I was doing before recharging. Eventually, the battery life degraded too much and I upgraded to the second gen Airpods. On the new ones I only get the low battery warning as they are dying. Is this by design or are my new ones buggy? I would really like to get the warning while there's still some juice left.

Posted on May 14, 2021 2:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 14, 2021 10:26 PM

Try doing a hard reset:

1 Factory Reset

1. Press and hold the setup button for at least 15 seconds.
  2. Hold the button until the status light starts flashing amber a few times and then flashes white.
  3. You AirPods have now been fully reset. You will need to re-pair your AirPods to your devices in order to use them again.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 14, 2021 10:26 PM in response to rddtf3

Try doing a hard reset:

1 Factory Reset

1. Press and hold the setup button for at least 15 seconds.
  2. Hold the button until the status light starts flashing amber a few times and then flashes white.
  3. You AirPods have now been fully reset. You will need to re-pair your AirPods to your devices in order to use them again.

Airpods Don't Warn About Low Battery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.