Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I download YouTube on iOS 9.3.6

I have a 3rd Generation iPad I’m looking to sell so I’ve reset it however someone is asking if it’s able to download YouTube.

I believe the 3rd Generation is iOS 9.3.6, does anyone know if you can download YouTube please?

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi

Posted on May 15, 2021 12:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 15, 2021 12:39 PM

No.

The older YouTube app stop working on 8-10-year old iPads back in early March 2021.

There is no more working YouTube app for iOS 10 and earlier iOS devices.

You need to access the YouTube Website from within a Web browser now and login into the YouTube Website with your YouTube credentials, instead.

It is much slower too load, but, in fact, does work and you can watch YouTube videos through the use of a Web browser.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 15, 2021 12:39 PM in response to beckyboo1986

No.

The older YouTube app stop working on 8-10-year old iPads back in early March 2021.

There is no more working YouTube app for iOS 10 and earlier iOS devices.

You need to access the YouTube Website from within a Web browser now and login into the YouTube Website with your YouTube credentials, instead.

It is much slower too load, but, in fact, does work and you can watch YouTube videos through the use of a Web browser.

Can I download YouTube on iOS 9.3.6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.