Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

VPN interferes with outgoing mail.

How do I fix VPN interference with outgoing mail?

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on May 15, 2021 3:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 15, 2021 4:17 PM

paul32golf wrote:

Easiest way is to send all your browsing and purchasing activities and all your traffic directly to some unknown providers or just post it to the internet, and please also ensure you’ve included some of your passwords. For best results, be sure to load some security certificates that cause your iPad to silently accept network data interception, too. Yes, this is what add-on VPNs can do; this is what you’re granting access to. Wouldn’t surprise me to encounter mail servers blocking known VPN exits too, due to the other sorts of shenanigans that can arise. Or as suggested above and easier, remove the add-on VPN client.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 15, 2021 4:17 PM in response to paul32golf

paul32golf wrote:

Easiest way is to send all your browsing and purchasing activities and all your traffic directly to some unknown providers or just post it to the internet, and please also ensure you’ve included some of your passwords. For best results, be sure to load some security certificates that cause your iPad to silently accept network data interception, too. Yes, this is what add-on VPNs can do; this is what you’re granting access to. Wouldn’t surprise me to encounter mail servers blocking known VPN exits too, due to the other sorts of shenanigans that can arise. Or as suggested above and easier, remove the add-on VPN client.

VPN interferes with outgoing mail.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.