Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't use the app store

I received the email to verify my email address for my apple ID, but when I clicked the link, the webpage is blank so I can't use my apple ID in the app store. Anyone know how to have the email resent or otherwise fix this problem?

Posted on May 15, 2021 8:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 15, 2021 8:23 PM

Contact Apple Support. They may need to re-send the message, or otherwise resolve this.

I’m here assuming this email address check was due to something you had initiated, and not an out-of-nowhere mail message requesting verification, because that out-of-nowhere case could well be trouble.

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 15, 2021 8:23 PM in response to lgraveman

Contact Apple Support. They may need to re-send the message, or otherwise resolve this.

I’m here assuming this email address check was due to something you had initiated, and not an out-of-nowhere mail message requesting verification, because that out-of-nowhere case could well be trouble.

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

Can't use the app store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.