Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Zmiana słuchanych wykonawców i gatunków muzycznych w Apple Music

Proszę o pomoc dotyczącą Apple Music.

Mianowicie, podczas konfigurowania Apple Music na moim iPhonie, kiedy miałem wybrać wykonawców, których słucham i gatunki muzyczne, które lubię, w niewiedzy zaznaczyłem przypadkowe rzeczy.

Przez to teraz dostaję propozycje utworów muzycznych, których nie słucham i mi się nie podobają.

Czy ktoś wie, jak zmienić te preferencje?

Dziękuję za wszelką pomoc! :D ;)

iPhone XR

Posted on May 16, 2021 6:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 20, 2021 12:07 PM

Hi,

Thanks for clarifying what's happening. We know it's important to have recommendations that you like. Apple Music is set up so that it learns your preferences when you listen to songs or add them to your Library.

There isn't a way to reset this or say that you don't like something.

This would be great feedback to leave here: Product Feedback

Cheers.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 20, 2021 12:07 PM in response to StanislawSend

Hi,

Thanks for clarifying what's happening. We know it's important to have recommendations that you like. Apple Music is set up so that it learns your preferences when you listen to songs or add them to your Library.

There isn't a way to reset this or say that you don't like something.

This would be great feedback to leave here: Product Feedback

Cheers.

May 20, 2021 11:13 AM in response to StanislawSend

Ok. 😉 So, I am putting here my question in English. 😁

CHANGING THE ARTISTS AND MUSIC SPECIES I LISTEN TO IN THE APPLE MUSIC

I am asking for help regarding Apple Music.

Namely, when setting up Apple Music on my iPhone, when I was supposed to select the artists I listen to and the music genres I like, in ignorance. And I had chosen random things.

Because of this, I now get suggestions for music I don't listen to and don't like.

Does anyone know how to change these preferences?

Thank you for any help! 😁😉

StanleySend (Polish version: StanislawSend) 😜

P.S. I'm sorry for all of the errors had made here. 😜 I'm not very good at English. 😁

Here is an original version:

StanislawSend wrote:

Proszę o pomoc dotyczącą Apple Music.

Mianowicie, podczas konfigurowania Apple Music na moim iPhonie, kiedy miałem wybrać wykonawców, których słucham i gatunki muzyczne, które lubię, w niewiedzy zaznaczyłem przypadkowe rzeczy.
Przez to teraz dostaję propozycje utworów muzycznych, których nie słucham i mi się nie podobają.

Czy ktoś wie, jak zmienić te preferencje?

Dziękuję za wszelką pomoc! :D ;)

Zmiana słuchanych wykonawców i gatunków muzycznych w Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.