Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I accidentally canceled Apple TV free subscription. I have 6 more months free. Can I undo the cancellation?

Can I undo cancellation of free subscription to Apple TV?

iPad Air 2, iPadOS 14

Posted on May 16, 2021 7:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 16, 2021 10:00 AM

In order to cancel one must go into their account, select the subscription, choose to cancel and then confirm the cancelation. Users are notified that cancelling the subscription will also stop the trial and cannot be reactivated. As above, you are free to contact Apple support to see about an exception, but it is within their discretion and most are not.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 16, 2021 10:00 AM in response to Appletfreesubscription

In order to cancel one must go into their account, select the subscription, choose to cancel and then confirm the cancelation. Users are notified that cancelling the subscription will also stop the trial and cannot be reactivated. As above, you are free to contact Apple support to see about an exception, but it is within their discretion and most are not.

I accidentally canceled Apple TV free subscription. I have 6 more months free. Can I undo the cancellation?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.