You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am trying to cancel subscription but there is no cancel option just a subscribe option - and if I do not cancel it will automatically renew

How do I unsubscribe an app if there is only a subscribe option

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on May 16, 2021 7:36 AM

5 replies

Jun 11, 2021 6:12 AM in response to ehtishamyaqoobmalik

ehtishamyaqoobmalik wrote:

Good day,
Please cancel my all subscription with apple.I am at the moment not using any product.
With regards
Ehtisham

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

And Good Day to you.

This is not how cancelling subscriptions work. This is a user to user only forum. None of us work for Apple, so no one here is going to cancel anything for you. And you posted your personal information on a user only forum, visited by millions of people every day, which is most unwise. You can see the Moderator removed your personal information to protect you.

Now, if you want to cancel subscriptions, YOU need to cancel them. This link explains how to do that --> How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

If you don't do this, your subscriptions will continue and you will continue paying for them.

I am trying to cancel subscription but there is no cancel option just a subscribe option - and if I do not cancel it will automatically renew

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.