Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Blocked emails

I can’t get my messages from instagram and i want to reset my account,please if u have blocked will you unblock it

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on May 16, 2021 1:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 17, 2021 6:35 AM

portia119 wrote:

I can’t get my messages from instagram and i want to reset my account,please if u have blocked will you unblock it

iPhones by themselves are incapable of blocking any emails, not even emails from instagram. There are blocking apps in the app store that you can install. If you have installed any try deleting them.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 17, 2021 6:35 AM in response to portia119

portia119 wrote:

iPhones by themselves are incapable of blocking any emails, not even emails from instagram. There are blocking apps in the app store that you can install. If you have installed any try deleting them.

May 16, 2021 7:24 PM in response to portia119

What side would that be? My family? My former employer, my political affiliation. I don't work for Apple so there is no side.

Apple doesn't own Instagram or Google so they have absolutely no access your account and cannot reset it. You need to contact Instagram to reset your account. Sorry if you think giving you correct information is being rude, you are going to run into a lot of rude people in your future.

May 16, 2021 8:40 PM in response to deggie

🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️I have asked nicely for you to check if you haven’t blocked emails from instagram in my mails that’s all not for u to be that mean.

what im saying is that check if im available to receive emails from instagram coz instagram confirmed that the reset link was sent to my icloud mail address.

Blocked emails

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.